The Oklahoma Bead Society
Each month we will have an activity at our first Wednesday meeting. These projects are chosen to appeal to Beginner and Intermediate beaders. If you don't wish to make one of these projects you are welcome to bring you own. Click the button above to see our next meeting project.
- Size 11 Delica Seed Beads in your choice of colors
- 2mm tiny rondelle crystals
- Ear wires of your choice
- 2 jump rings (optional)
- Needle, Fireline/choice of beading thread, bead mat
- Needle, Fireline or your choice of beading thread.
- Size 11 Seed Beads of a rounded square shape and size were used. The different colored beads for the basket must all be identically shaped.
- Make a second one and add ear wires or add a pin back for a scatter pin